Battery for Xiaomi
If the battery on Xiaomi has inflated or lost capacity, it needs to be replaced.
When do you need to replace the battery?
- the battery is inflated
- the device discharges quickly
- the device is overheating
- the device cannot be charged to 100%
- the device does not correctly indicate the battery status
Quality of spare parts
Quality: Aftermarket- Spare part sold as Aftermarket is manufactured to the same standards, specifications and materials as the original. This is a copy of the original, and the spare part delivered as an Aftermarket may (in rare cases) have minimal variations in functionality, quality or appearance.To find out more about quality, read our blog where we focus on quality in more detail.
Assembly and tips:
- special tools, which can be found in our offer, are required for assembling or disassembling
- while assembling, pay attention to the fragile parts of the connectors
- test the functionality of the part before assembling
- try to perform repairs in a dry, dust-free environment without direct sunlight
- the assembly of the part should be carried out by a qualified person
- we are not responsible for any damages caused during installation
- if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4212/22133399.
- the product is new, has never been used and is in its original packaging
- the order is well packed to prevent damage during transport
- warranty for goods: natural persons 24 months, entrepreneurs: legal entities and self-employers (ID number on the purchase document) see our Terms and conditions and complaint conditions
- the warranty covers manufacturing defects, not mechanical damage
- a mechanically damaged spare part cannot be claimed
- if trademark stamp will be damaged your claim will be dismissed
Have you seen our entire product portfolio and didn´t found a spare part suitable for your device Xiaomi ? Or do you have any additional questions? Do not hesitate to contact us in any matter by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone +4212/22133399.